Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters.
To be the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
Together, we focus on delivering solutions that create relevant and personalized interactions.
Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration, Community. “Be epic. Together”
Quadient automated parcel locker systems enable our customers to securely load, store and distribute large volumes of both inbound and outbound parcels. The easy-to-use interface allows our customers to track each parcel’s journey and then notify recipients of the arrival of their parcel. Pickup and Drop Off takes only seconds and lockers are accessible 24/7, meaning no more missed deliveries and fewer journeys for parcel carriers which in turn reduces CO2 and Particulate emissions, improving air quality and easing congestion in our urban areas.
Globally, the Quadient parcel lockers brand is growing fast and we now manage over 11,000 automated parcel locker locations across five key sectors – residential (private multi-unit blocks, housing association and gated communities), higher education, large Corporate, Mail carriers and retail outlets.
Quadient have an essential new career opportunity for a Customer Success Manager, in an exciting, fast-paced work environment, allowing you to make an immediate impact on our team and company. We are looking for someone who is positive, supportive, self-starting, and is ready for that next big leap in their career. You are passionate about customer service, highly tech-savvy, and you enjoy detailed data related assignments. If you are looking for a company where everyone works together and "wears a few hats", "rolls up their sleeves" to get the job done, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Once a parcel locker sale is complete, coordinate with the Business Development Manager, Quadient Onboarding team and the Quadient installation team to support with Customer interaction and an efficient well communicated installation of the Parcel Locker Solution.
- You will be main point of contact for our customer to ensure they are prepared for the installation of the locker system, have communicated with all residents and ready to go live once installed
- Responsible for the successful post onboarding and ongoing relationship with each property management customer.
- Proactively contact property management teams to ensure everything is functioning properly and all onsite staff are fully conversant and trained on using the Parcel locker technology
- Respond promptly to on-site property management team's issues/questions and resolve issues as needed
- You will review usage dashboard data and create reports regularly to feedback the solution successes to onsite management teams and support Business Development Managers with communication to C-Suite management teams as and when required
- Record details and all actions taken for the account within Salesforce CRM
- Communicate and coordinate with Quadient internal departments
- Find ways to create efficiency for the Customer Success role and implement new processes
- Responsible for the customer experience at each property from the property management team to each resident
- Create a great Customer Satisfaction that promotes new leads and work with the Business Development Manager to deliver new opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Regular Monthly reviews of Customer Success Management projects
- Generate and Maintain leads within SFDC and review success of leads converted to opportunities and Won business.
- Market Place Awareness – Competitive & Market Insight
Required Skills & Experience
- Self-starter & quick learner with a strong desire to work in high energy environment
- Ability to problem solve and operate independently
- Ability to work cohesively in a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt as priorities change
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- Experience selling into or working within the residential property management or large block development sector.
- Successful track record in driving revenue growth an profitability.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the unique selling points of Packcity products and services.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- A background in or knowledge of the B2B / B2C /C2C parcel delivery sector
- SFDC knowledge
- Knowledge of the Property Development and Property Management market preferable, but not essential
Quadient offers a wide range of benefits including:
- Up to 27 days holiday plus your birthday off (and a buy/sell scheme)
- Agile/flexible working with family friendly policies
- Smart Spending – excellent discounts and cashback offers on an ever-growing list of retailers
- Generous pension schemes
- Child-care vouchers, cycle to work discount scheme and interest free season ticket loan
- Employee assistance programme and regular wellbeing initiatives
- Excellent recognition (incentive trips and award schemes)