Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters.
Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment A of Euronext Paris and belongs to the SBF 120 index.
For more information about Quadient, visit quadient.com.
To be the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
Together, we focus on delivering solutions that create relevant and personalized interactions.
Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration, Community. “Be epic. Together”
The Parcel Locker Regional Campaigns Manager devises, organises, coordinates and completes marketing campaigns for Parcel Management solutions in the UK and Ireland business. The Campaign Manager creates campaign activities in a variety of formats and is responsible for being the bridge between the Central Marketing team, the UK Product Marketing Manager and UK Marketing Communications team for the sole purpose of driving prospect and existing Customer demand for Parcel Locker Solutions. The Parcel Locker solutions Campaigns Manager owns the demand generation plan for the Parcel Management Solutions, working in collaboration with the Parcel Locker Solutions Commercial Director and Head of Parcel Locker Solutions product marketing; specifically owning and executing top funnel UK & I campaigns while working on pipeline generation campaigns. The position collaborates across marketing (Both Central Group and UK & I) and Parcel Locker Sales Channels to help execute the Go to Market strategy at regional level.
- Own the marketing campaigns for the Parcel Locker Solutions (PLS) portfolio.
- Work closely with the Head of Parcel Locker product Marketing and the Parcel Locker Commercial Director to execute the go-to-market strategy - specifically related to demand generation campaigns.
- Plan, manage, and execute UK and I based campaigns to drive thought leadership, product awareness and top of the funnel demand, inbound lead generation.
- Work with the marketing teams and sales channels on planning and supporting local-based marketing campaigns to drive qualified pipeline/opportunities.
- Track, measure and report on demand generation campaigns
- Coordinate with internal experts, such as designers, content authors, product experts and sales to drive and support all campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proof-read copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Share best practices across the Marketing team, regions and corporate marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing communications and/or campaign/program management experience
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company, and strong understanding of the considerations for regional, industry, and audience variances within the campaign plan
- Able to conceptualise and develop demand generation programs and then execute them.
- Candidate must have outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team both locally and cross-border.
- Candidate must have a successful track record of executing programs with team members that are responsible for tasks, but not direct reports or are in different functional teams
- High energy self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and work in a growth environment and who can work across functional teams, build credibility and long-term relationships
- Individual must be highly detail oriented
- Prior experience with technologies including; Salesforce.com and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, Marketing Cloud or Pardot
- Location(s): This position will be based in Stratford, London, UK; however, UK & I travel will be required
- Relocation: Subject to discussion
- Visa sponsorship: No
- Hiring manager name: Bren Standell, Head of Solutions and Strategic Initiatives