As the Head of Demand Generation (Field), you’ll be responsible for developing engaging modern marketing campaigns that generate demand across the field sales channel for Quadient’s full portfolio of products for Mailing systems, Business Process Automation, Customer Experience Management, and Parcel Lockers.
The ideal candidate is a passionate B2B modern marketer with successful marketing programmes management experience, a natural and deep appreciation for campaign development and digital marketing, and is able to regularly analyse campaign effectiveness to look for ways to optimise outcomes.
Strategic Marketing - Develop the company's demand generation strategy and channels to drive new business and support the financial/sales goals of product lines.
Campaign Planning - Coordinate a calendar of campaigns and other programmes across channels to deliver predictable lead generation and progression through funnel stages toward close.
Lead Generation - Coordinate the deliverables across all lead generation programme types, including digital marketing, search engine marketing, event marketing, telemarketing, direct mail marketing, e-mail marketing, etc.
Reporting – Analyse and report on marketing metrics and programme effectiveness via weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
Team Leadership - Set objectives for regional team members that reflect the marketing priorities and review progress and achievement.
• Significant experience of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns in a B2B, SaaS and Enterprise environment.
• Superior knowledge of Demand Generation best practices across outbound, inbound and digital marketing.
• Proven success partnering with Sales to drive pipeline and revenue.
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a high-performance team culture.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Metrics driven with demonstrated analytical skills.
• A bachelor’s degree (preferably in a marketing discipline).
• Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage.