The purpose of this new role, reporting to the UK Director of Sales Enablement is to support accelerated transformation of Quadient’s UK’s solution sales capabilities and results. As the Quadient range of Business Process Automation solutions continues to evolve we are looking for an enablement professional that has proven experience developing sales talent within fast moving, software (SaaS) sales environments.
Success will be measured on this person’s ability to work shoulder to shoulder with the UK sales community, ensuring they possess the capability to drive new and existing customer adoption of Quadient’s BPA solutions.
Responsible for accelerating performance with an established range of solutions, the successful candidate will also play a key role when bringing new solutions to market, building out sales strategies, and educating the sales teams appropriately. This individual is as comfortable working with and developing sales leaders as they are with direct sales professionals.
The successful candidate will support the national sales enablement function providing training, consultation, and coaching services. They are specialists in demonstrating and developing the behaviours required to manage complex, multi stakeholder, software sales. In support of our continued evolution, candidates with relevant experience within organisations that provide SaaS solutions to accounts payable and receivable functions will be viewed favourably.
- Design, develop and deliver clear training development programmes that deliver the required capability, process, skills, and behaviours to fast track improved productivity with our emerging software solutions teams.
- Provide subject matter expertise and domain experiences relevant to the functions of an accounts payable/receivable department.
- Leveraging multiple modalities to train, guide, coach and certify (Live Training, eLearning, Virtual Training, distance coaching, continuous assessment, etc.)
- Creation of practical sales guides and playbooks through close collaboration with sales training and front-line managers.
- Build innovative ways to increasing learning whilst driving down development costs and reliance on traditional training services.
- Development of the product training curriculum, establishment of assessments and certifications, and develop trainings that drive higher levels of capability.
- Adoption and evolution of our common sales language, curricula, and methodology in line with solution specialism.
- Works closely with frontline sales managers and sales leadership and team in designing and executing effective management disciplines to drive BPA sales.
- Partner effectively with Product, Marketing and Services organisations on critical internal events, such as Sales Summit Kickoff, pre-sales requirements, etc… the primary objective is to ensure exceptional sales performance.
- Collaborate across the business, leveraging appropriate support to deliver meaningful, relevant, well-rounded, real-time training.
- Support onboarding programme, training new hires and existing personal to improve ramp up time and exceed proficiency and productivity expectation of emerging software solutions.
- Provide real time feedback from the field and our customers, providing insights and strategic alignment to relevant internal stakeholders across the Quadient team.
- Regular observation of cross-functional teams to ascertain relevant training content
- Regular collaboration with pre-sales and professional services resource to align and promote correct and productive engagement from sales, pro-services, and the customer.
- Definition and sharing of best practices through on-boarding and ongoing educational programs related to repeatable customer success studies.
- Exercise intellectual curiosity and desire to seek outside advice from external blogs, groups, networks on how to best and most effectively train sales organisations.
The role’s primary objective is to ensure that our Sales teams have the knowledge and tools and leverage our value-based sales methodology consultative techniques to demonstrate value, overcome objections and generate BPA revenue for the business. Therefore, the following skill set is critical to success of the role:
Required Experience and Skill set
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams in SaaS, accounting automation software market preferred. May accept less experience with verifiable proof of delivering business outcomes (increased velocity, win-rates, decreased ramp-up time, etc…)
- Demonstrable understanding of modern, complex sales methodologies, sales process, behaviours, and buyer’s journey alignment and how to educate on these subjects.
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Proven track record of training how to sell software solutions, navigate complex client organisations and implement appropriate management disciplines
- A deep, technical understanding of technology concepts such as Cloud, Integration, SaaS Strongly preferred
- In-depth working knowledge of accounts payable and receivable processes and challenges, ideally having worked with organisations offering software solutions into this space.
- Ability to lead the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content, sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales force.
- Working knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices.
- Extensive knowledge of sales management best practices, including pipeline management and developmental sales coaching.
- Highly developed training, presentation, listening and written communication skills with the ability to author and deliver relevant training material and programmes
- Strong Interpersonal skills and experienced coach. Ability to consult, motivate and inspire others to achieve challenging goals through leading by example.
- Highly organized and skilled at project management, able to manage projects from concept to completion prioritising efforts based on the activities that will receive the greatest return.
- Embraces efficiency, is innovative, creative and has enthusiasm for learning.
- Ability to collaborate with many different teams and personalities. must be persuasive enough to align multiple parties behind one vision, and confident enough to ensure the execution follows through. Previous leadership experience will be a plus.
- Clear commercial focus the ability to focus on the bottom line, understanding the impact of all actions on the business
- Proven track record of performance consulting. Aligning capabilities to deliver strategy, identifying capabilities and required levels, addressing gaps and evaluating impact.
- Possess a collaborative style of working, achieve required peer buy-in, whilst being target driven and perform a variety of complex tasks at pace, often with ambiguity and with peer buy-in required
- Strategic, data-driven thinker. As this role is driven and measured by sales performance this candidate must be incredibly data curious and data driven in the results produced
- A fast-thinking, high-energy individual with a sense of humour and ability to work with a wide range of personalities will thrive in this role.