Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters.
Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment A of Euronext Paris and belongs to the SBF 120 index.
For more information about Quadient, visit quadient.com.
The role of the Senior Solutions Architect:
Location: Field Based, UK
The Solution Architect plays a critical role, collaborating with our sales team and other key internal departments. You will be responsible for supporting the solution design of the CCM portfolio as well as supporting partners in the selling process of the whole Quadient CCM/CXM solution components. As the Solution Architect you will collaborate with our sales account managers, to support the development of the vision which underlines the CCM solution and transforms that vision into the solution, including business discovery workshops, Proof of Value/Proof of Concept execution and assume ownership of all technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- To team up with the sales, presales and professional service organization to meet and exceed fiscal year revenue objectives by providing high-quality/deep specialist technical sales support across sales cycles
- To understand customer requirements, set appropriate expectations, collaborate with professional services project managers
- Provide the necessary solution design and Statement of Work (SOW) documents and plan for successful sales close
- To be able to present and demo the whole CCM platform to a broad audience of high-level senior persons from customer organizations
- To respond effectively to RFI/RFP by building the right differentiators
- To influence customer decisions in acquiring and retaining Quadient’s business by supporting business development strategies and solution design using the whole CCM portfolio within the accounts
- To be a trusted advisor within the accounts by understanding existing and future IT roadmaps; educate customers as to how Quadient’s CCM solution can be utilized to meet their goals
- Present Quadient solutions at customer and industry events
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- 5 years proven experience of supporting complex sales cycles in a Pre-Sales capacity
- Ability to communicate professionally with C level people
- Strong and proven successful execution of Proof of Value in complex environments
- Strong knowledge in Enterprise architecture (on-premise, cloud based such as AWS, Azure)
- Experience in positioning, presenting, demonstrating and handling sales engagements
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to executive, business and technical staff
- Effective execution of complex PoC (Proof of Concept) within the whole CCM portfolio
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks/projects concurrently
- Effective priority management
- Problem solving / troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- We require a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering